Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back Behind the Lens!

With all the wedding planning, moving, traveling, midwest freeze, etc. known as the craziness of my life since right after my engagement shoot with Sherry and Joey, I am sad to say I fell off the bandwagon for a bit with my photography. THANKFULLY, spring has sprung in my life as well as in the weather outside in my new Iowa home and I am hoping to have some new family/pregnancy/child photo shoots to share with you soon! In the meantime, please enjoy a few shots I took of the adorable children of my friends Stacy and Melissa while enjoying a beautiful say at the park. Melissa's daughter Emerson really understood the meaning of "pose like a model" as you can see! She's the one with the beautiful curly blonde hair. I am hoping to have more pictures of Emerson and Rowan as well as little miss Molly (Stacy's little girl) up soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment