Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Engagement: Sherry and Joey

While living in Winston-Salem with my awesome roommate Jamie, who worked at Starbucks at the time, I was introduced to one of her co-workers, Sherry, who had recently gotten engaged! Thankfully, Sherry asked me to take some engagement photos of her and Joey. However, before I was able to take them, I got engaged myself and had moved to Durham, NC to search for a job in a new location (to be closer to my soon-to-be hubby). Again, thanks to Sherry's flexibility, we met at Duke Gardens (in my opinion the only redeeming quality of the Duke University campus...seriously. This place is unbelievably gorgeous.) in Durham. We had a blast taking pictures and acting goofy together while surrounded by such beauty! Here are a few of my favorites! (Click the image for the full size photograph.)



No comments:

Post a Comment